dimanche 21 octobre 2012

Zombie Zibra nail art


Hello girls

a scary things was happening in my nails...

my long nails become short because one of them is broken and im not a big fan of them now :(
 i will use alot of olive oil to nourish them to grow faster..in order to have a big space to create any things i want.
so for this little place 
 neon green from foxy fox and some black zebraa to give you this 


Zambie Zibra nails 





for the neon base i use first a white nail polish then i paint my nails whit the green foxy fox 27

hope you like it 
oxooxo

2 commentaires:

  1. I wish I could get my nails to grow that long! :-) I'm sure you hate hearing that though. These are really cute. I like that you used a neon green base instead of the normal creme ones I've been seeing.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. im sure they will if you just use oil olive regularly .it give a great result.
      and thx for yuh :)

      Supprimer