samedi 22 mars 2014

California Spring Poppies Flowers Nail Art !


Hello Nail Art Lovers !

I hope you're having a fantastic weekend already.i have a spring nail art  to share with you.spring is already here and im so happy,spring is my favorite season of all,cant wait to try all those flowery nails arts and all those yummy pastel nail polishes.

This flowers are so special to me,i remember seen them in my childhood when i went to country. it's an easy nail art design.

The base polish i used to create this design from Avon called Lemon sugar,it's a gorgeous pastel yellow and for the flowers shapes i used Jordanna called Fascinated with red,and a top coat to sell the nail art.

I hope you like it,enjoy the rest of the photos !





oxoxo

9 commentaires:

  1. Love this nail art ♡♡
    Www.imacurlyhead.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for sharing your beautiful and cute designs for tiny nails and please keep sharing and updating us.


    Japanese nail art | japanese products | Nails designs

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. WOW Very informative article this is. I like to read about shellac vs acrylic.
    Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. very beautiful blog! Amazing nail art, thanks for sharing with us. Contact us for Website Designing Company in India

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your posting is very much interesting, I'm gladful to get your blog posting...... I have an idea for the best makeup art. I'm excited to share my knowledge !!!!!!!!!
    Nail studio near me

    RépondreSupprimer