lundi 25 juillet 2011

first meet

 hello 
      so for wlc to my blog i hope you friends all like my blog ..so thiis is my first blog .i try so much time to have one and finally i have it ,i want to share whit you my little nail art ,my lovely hobby ,i'm from morocco and here people not really rellate so much to the nail art, but i do this blog for all girls and ladies love this art ,  and want to know and develop their hobby too..so hope you accepte me and my nail art..




so this is me bassoma ,17 years old ,from safi morocco 

i hope i can have a greatt experience in this blog and meet alot of ladies and share whit him my nail art and the opinion and also the ideas to have more and more Benefit and learn.

 and if you know my hobby and my older nail art that i do follow me in facbook (bassoma abel),the link of my album: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1290622966150.41359.1847546115  (^^)

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey miss lady, I like your blog! :) I've connected with GFC. Keep up the good work!!!

    RépondreSupprimer