hello nail art lovers !
An other simple nail art for the beginning of the week,
good luck for your works,and for the nail art too
- start whit a darkest brown try to use colors that have good coverage whit just one coat,
- put the reinforcement stickers together (should look like"8").and place them toward the bottom of your nails,the cover 1/3 each time.for 3 colors.
- then paint whit your medium color,you will also want this to dry completely before placing stickers again,
- remove the stickers when the paint has dried whit your medium shade.
- now repeat step 2&3 this time using your lightest shade of color
- remove the stickers once that layer has dried,and chek out those nails
- to finish apply the top coat.
you can add some dotts and colors for more details
hope you like them
I want to try it, absolutely <3RépondreSupprimer
that's be coolSupprimer
Joli Nail ! J'aime bienRépondreSupprimer
trop MIMI !RépondreSupprimer
j'adore les couleur !! super joli ton nail art !!RépondreSupprimer
wow! so original! really helpful & inspirinig post, thank u :*RépondreSupprimer
if u can please check out my new blog: http://cold-war-kids.blogspot.com/
cheers <3 :)
love the final result :-DRépondreSupprimer